At the Faculty of Biosciences, Fishery and Economics (BFE), UiT The Arctic University of Norway has a vacant position as Associate Professor attached to The Norwegian College of Fishery Science (NCFS) and the research group in Environmental- and Resource Economics (MRØ).
The person holding the position shall through research, teaching and supervision, contribute in developing knowledge and competence in environmental- and natural resource economics, including marine aquaculture and fisheries economics.
The person holding the position is expected to contribute positively to building the academic community within environmental- and resource economics and participate in lecturing and supervision on all levels at NCFS.
- R&D sabbatical conditions which are considered some of the best in the country
- Good welfare arrangements for employees
- Good arrangements for pension, insurance and loans in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- Norwegian doctoral degree in subject area conserned (economics) or a corresponding foreign doctoral degree recognised as equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree, or competence at a corresponding level documented by academic work of the same scope and quality.
- Solid scientific competence within the field of environmental- and natural resource economics.
- Documented pedagogical competence.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and you must be willing to learn Norwegian within minimum two years.
UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Norway › Tromsø
03 March 2021