The Department of Sociology of the Institute of Media, Social Sciences and Humanities of the South Ural State University provides training of bachelors and undergraduates in the direction of Sociology.
SUSU is looking for a foreign teacher with a PhD or a similar degree to teach an author’s course for students in the field of Sociology.
The Department of Sociology of the SUSU IMSS is interested in organizing joint interdisciplinary research on social topics; preparation of scientific publications, monographs and other educational and methodological works in co-authorship with the teachers of the Department of Sociology of the SUSU IMSS; preparation of joint applications for scientific grants.
- Development of international cooperation;
- Strengthening of business ties between institutions;
- A wide range of opportunities for organizing and conducting scientific research, projects;increasing of publication activity;
- Access to work with unique materials of the Department of Sociology of Media Institute, Social Sciences and Humanities, the laboratory of sociological and marketing research.
- Social guarantees in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Hirsh-index – at least 3
- Publications of articles in high-ranking journals at least of Q2 level
- Participating in Erasmus funding projects
- Joint research
- Participation in the analysis of the research results
- Writing and publishing of at least 2 articles per year (with SUSU affiliation) in scientific journals indexed in Scopus and WoS databases
South Ural State University
Russia › Chelyabinsk
31 March 2021