The Senior Project Officer assesses the gaps in the IT infrastructure relevant for information exchange and threat analyses in project partner countries/organisations, and manages the gap analyses validation. Ensures donor coordination on technical supply, supports procurement and management of delivery and installation of technical equipment. Where relevant and in line with project plans, ensures the development and delivery of IT related training and supports with own expertise other project activities.
- Develop feasibility study/ies based on the gap analysis, developed scenarios and estimation of costs, effort and timeline.
- Identifies change requirements and the components involved: hardware, software, applications, processes, information and technology platform.
- Ensure the compatibility of existing and potential modules to ensure system integrity, system interoperability and information security.
- Propose stage developments to ensure availability of the relevant critical functionalities of the exchange platform.
- Initiate and manage IT procurement contracts in relation to the project.
- Manage IT contractors in development and delivery projects, assuring and controlling the quality of project deliverables and acceptance of the deliverables.
- Coordinate the development of ICT capabilities, processes and tools in the scope of the project component.
- Ensure evaluation of technical solutions and selection of ICT technology and related equipment.
- Plan and manage the efficient handover of ICT systems and equipment from delivery phase to operations and their maintenance.
- Cooperates and coordinate with partner countries representatives and contractors, transfers knowledge and act transparently.
25 October 2020
Leave a Reply