The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) is currently looking to recruit a Scientific Officer for its tuberculosis (TB) programme in Stockholm (Sweden). However, ECDC will also establish a reserve list which may be used for any future vacancies in these or other areas and therefore actively encourages candidates with experience/interest in prevention and control of infectious diseases other than TB.
- At least 3 years, following the award of the diploma, of professional experience acquired in positions relevant to the job description.
- Formal training in epidemiology or public health (e.g. academic degree, EPIET, medical specialisation).
- Proven experience and skills in epidemiologic data analysis using statistical software.
- Experience and skills in writing reports and peer-reviewed scientific publications and delivering oral presentations.
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken.
26 November 2019 23:59 Brussels time
Leave a Reply