The general objective of the provision of information and promotion measures is to improve the competitiveness of the Union’s agricultural sector.
The specific objectives of the provision of information and promotion measures are
- to increase awareness of the merits of the Union’s agricultural products and of the high standards applicable to production methods in the Union;
- to increase the competitiveness and consumption of the Union’s agricultural products and certain foodstuffs and raise their profile both inside and outside the Union;
- to increase awareness and recognition of the Union’s quality systems;
- to increase the market share of the Union’s agricultural products and certain foodstuffs by targeting specifically those third country markets with the highest growth potential;
- to restore normal market conditions in the event of serious market disruption, loss of consumer confidence or other specific problems.
The promotion and information provision actions may consist mainly of the following activities, eligible under this call:
- Project management.
- Public relations
- Public relations activities
- Press events
- Website, social networks
- Web site configuration, updating, maintenance
- Social networking (account setup, periodicals)
- Other (mobile applications, e-learning platforms, webinars, etc.)
- Communication tools.
- Publications, media kits, promotional products
- Promotional videos
- Stands at fairs
- Seminars, workshops, B2B meetings, training for professionals / cooks, activities in schools
- Restaurant Weeks
- Event sponsorship.
- Study trips to Europe
- Point of sale (POS) promotion
- tasting days
- Others: promotion in retail publications, point of sale advertising
27 August 2020 17:00:00 Brussels time