Education.com is granting a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to worldwide students planning a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school for the fall/autumn semester of 2020.
– must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe;
– must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020;
– the degree programme must take place within Europe (not online or in another country);
– must hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree;
– must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable);
– must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
How to apply
– fill in a short form
– submit a short essay (500-700 words) answering the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?” Only applications submitted in English will be considered.
13 April 2020.
Find out more