The research project “Current Tools and Policy Challenges in Electricity Markets” funded by the European Research Council (ERC) is recruiting one Postdoctoral Researcher with a PhD in Economics, with outstanding commitment to research and prior research experience in the areas of Energy and Environmental Economics and/or Empirical Industrial Organization.
The Economics Department at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has strong international ties, a widely recognized graduate school, and has been awarded special support as a Center of Excellence by the Spanish government.
01 June 2020
- contribute to the activities of the research group in the form of research assistance and joint research comparable to a light teaching load
- participate in the activities of the research group (seminars, workshop, lunch meetings)
- further their own research agenda in the area of energy and environmental economics
- no teaching duties involved
- hold a PhD in economics (or be close to completing it) from a highly-ranked university
- have excellent qualifications as well as outstanding own research
- focus on empirical tools is highly welcome
- Excellent English Skills