We are looking for a post-doc to join our team for 1.5 years for our work in projects with organs on chips and extracellular vesicles. The project is aimed to develop PDMS-free chips with integrated sensors focusing on lung on chip and gut on chip. The models are used to test extracellular vesicles (EV) as drug delivery vehicles and research microbiota – host communication mechanisms.
- PhD in a field related to use of organ on chip technology or similar technology obtained not more than 7 years ago.
- Demonstrated expertise in innovative organ on chip applications.
- Strong research background in at least one of the following: microfluidics, different in vitro platforms, cell biology, molecular biology.
- Experience in work with stable cell lines, primary cell lines, iPSC and organoids.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional group environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments effectively in a quickly evolving environment.
- Must be eligible to work and travel in EU without restrictions.
- Approximately 40 000 € annual gross salary.
- Innovative and positive working environment.
- 4 week/year paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Professional and personal development opportunities .
- Lecturer position opportunities at university.
14th May 2022