The University of Limerick (UL) with over 17,000 students and 1,800 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and excellence in education, research and scholarship. The dynamic, entrepreneurial and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and strategy ensure that we capitalise on local, national and international engagement and connectivity. We are renowned for providing an outstanding student experience and employability and conducting leading edge research. Our commitment is to make a difference by shaping the future through educating and empowering our undergraduate and postgraduate students. UL is situated on a superb riverside campus of over 130 hectares with the River Shannon as a unifying focal point. Outstanding recreational, cultural and sporting facilities further enhance this exceptional learning and research environment.
Applications are invited for the following position
- Faculty of Education & Health Sciences
- School of Allied Health/Health Research Institute
- Post Doctoral Researcher in Environmental Aspects of E-Biking – Specific Purpose Contract
- Salary Scale: €39,523 – €51,035 p.a. pro rata (maximum starting salary €41,940 p.a. pro rata)
- Further information for applicants and application material is available online from: http://www.ul.ie/hrvacancies/
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday, 24th November 2022.
- Applications must be completed online before 12 noon, Irish Standard Time on the closing date.
- The University of Limerick supports blended working
Please note your application must include:
- A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the Job description.
- A completed online Application Form (separate application forms must be submitted for each post applied for).
Please email email@example.com if you experience any difficulties
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates.
The University of Limerick holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advancing equality in higher education. The University is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to selection on merit welcoming applicants from all sections of the community. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
24 November 2022
For further information: Euraxess