A multi-lingual tool is now available to help cities, regions and countries to make entrepreneurship policies more inclusive and more social. It covers policies supporting entrepreneurship by people from under-represented groups, as well as social entrepreneurship.
The better entrepreneurship policy tool was launched by the European Commission and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and is now available in the 24 official languages of the EU.
Policy makers and other stakeholders can take a short survey assessing their policy ecosystem. Its results will guide them to relevant material, including international best practices. Users can invite relevant stakeholders to take the same survey, and use the collective results to spur discussion and policy design. The tool now offers also the possibility to make results visible for other users. This can trigger exchange of experience between different territories across Europe or even worldwide.
What it is
The Better Entrepreneurship Policy Tool is an online tool designed for policy-makers and other interested parties at local, regional and national level who wish to explore how public policy can:
- Support youth, women, migrants and the unemployed in business creation and self-employment
- Support the development of social enterprises
How it works
- Stimulates thought-provoking reflection on inclusive and social entrepreneurship policies and programmes
- Promotes learning through international good practices
- Enhances inclusive and social entrepreneurship policy design and implementation
- Targets a wide variety of stakeholders, such as policymakers, business associations and networks, chambers of commerce, finance providers, research institutions, education and training providers, and civil society organisations
- Will operate in 24 languages
Access the full news
More information on the Single Market Section