The CBIM is offering 14 fully funded PhD positions in 4 work packages for highly talented people who are eligible for study at any one of its partner universities.
CBIM is a new European research and training network in the area of Cloud-based Building Information Modelling. CBIM is funded by the EU Horizon 2020 program under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network call, and the stipends/salaries are particularly generous.
Each PhD student will be employed full time for three years at one of the CBIM partner universities or at one of the three CBIM beneficiary companies, while pursuing a PhD degree at one of the universities. We are also offering one funded Post Doc position at the Technion.
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University College London, United Kingdom
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- University College Dublin, Ireland
- Trimble Oy, Espoo, Finland
- LocLab Consulting, Darmstadt, Germany
- Fundacion CARTIF, Valladolid, Spain
Research topics under CBIM, wrapped up in seven work packages, span from development and implementation of new geometry generation infrastructures based on disruptive technologies, through to data fusion for the enrichment of CBIM geometry to support CBIM process and data management.
31 December 2019
CBIM Web site