- Contribute to curriculum development and teaching of marketing units at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Benefits include 17% employer superannuation, salary packaging, ACU Advantage Staff Rewards Program and generous leave provisions.
- Full time, continuing opportunity with a teaching and research focus at our North Sydney campus.
- Join a university ranked internationally in the top 2% for research excellence.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield, Blacktown and Rome.
ACU aspires to be a home for our staff, offer the care of a family and develop an academic and professional community. Whatever your faith or culture, and whether you are academic or professional staff, there are many opportunities both for learning and contributing at ACU.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
About the role:
As the Lecturer (Marketing), you will be a crucial contributor to the design and delivery of programs, high quality research and/or industry engagement and support of the school and students via specified academic administration and advisory roles. This role has a teaching and research focus within the marketing discipline with a specific focus on digital marketing. You should be knowledgeable in two or more of the following areas: digital marketing strategies, social media management, web analytics, sustainable digital marketing, marketing analytics, content marketing, online retailing or customer experience and you will have the opportunity to contribute to excellence in teaching and curriculum development and to the leadership of academic administration in roles such as course advisor, online delivery (asynchronous) mentor and National Lecturer in Charge.
What they offer:
- The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
- Total remuneration valued to $129,839 – $153,147 total rem (pro rata) pa, including salary component $109,716 – $129,539 (pro rata) pa (Academic Level B), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- 17% employer superannuation contributions to eligible continuing and fixed-term staff.
- Annual leave loading of an equivalent to 17.5% of four weeks’ salary pro rata payable, dependent on your commencement date.
- As an ACU staff member, you will have access to generous benefits which include but not limited to: Staff Rewards; a variety of leave provisions and salary packaging. Find out more information about the benefits of working at ACU here.