Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. Our innovations make possible™ the technology shaping the future. To achieve this, we employ some of the best, brightest, and most talented people in the world who work together as part of a winning team.
While virtually every nationality, culture, and background are currently represented within Applied Materials, we strive for a more robust Culture of Inclusion (COI) and diversity. Leveraging our COI vision helps drive innovation, build organizational capabilities, create equal opportunities for everyone, and achieve their company’s Definition of Winning.
- As a member of the architecture team, you will learn, understand, and communicate how the GPU engine and functionality are controlled by the system.
- You will build functional and performance models, in C/ C++, along with test plans to validate the features of the design.
- You be involved in the Architect and plan features in concert with software, hardware, and work verification teams to implement the next iteration of GPUs and AI Processor.
- You will analyze workloads for new GPU features and analyze their behavior and performance.
- You will have the opportunity to architect, design, develop, and document tools to analyze and simulate key workloads of interest to validate and study new features.
- Good knowledge of CPU/GPU design in any of the following subjects: Memory System, embedded CPU, Custom ISA
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics and Compute APIs (OpenGL, DX, CUDA) is highly useful.
- Experience with SystemC and/or C/C++ to create system models
- Linux environment, shell programming, revision control systems, and scripting
Greece › Athens or Patras
Computer science › Other
31st January 2022