The EU External Action Delegation to Tailand offers a traineeship of 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section starting as from May 2020.
- Help maintain and develop the Delegation’s online presence (website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), including drafting and curating contents and preparing visual materials for digital media;
- Support coordination with internal and external partners, including embassies of EU Member States, to support the organisation of EU communication, visibility and cultural activities;
- Assist in the preparation of the daily press review;
- Attend conferences and seminars upon request and draft reports;
- Contribute to administrative tasks as required.
- Educational background and/or experience in communications, journalism or a related field;
- Interest in promoting awareness about the EU in Thailand through public diplomacy;
- Excellent English and Thai language skills;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in graphic design and/or creative VDO production is considered an asset.
11th March 2020