University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) is a national key university managed by the Ministry of Education of China. In 2017, UESTC was included in Category A of the “World-class University” project.
- The applicant should hold a doctoral degree in Computer Science or a related area from a world-renowned university.
- The applicant should have a world-class research track record showing major contributions made to science and knowledge in the field of Computer Science/Engineering.
- The applicant should demonstrate an outstanding international leadership and be recognized internationally for academic contribution and impact on policy or practice, including mentoring of junior faculties, leadership of major funding initiatives, impact to other disciplines, prestigious national or international awards, leadership in national and international professional societies, etc.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary: over 800,000 CNY per annum
- Relocation allowance: 2.5 million CNY, plus a transitional apartment for use up to 1 year
- Start-up research funding: 8 million CNY
- Supervision of PhD students with fees and studentship covered
China › Chengdu
28 January 2022