The European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) manages funding for education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering.
- EACEA manages most parts of the following EU funding programmes, in close cooperation with other Commission departments:
- Creative Europe
- European Solidarity Corps
- Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values
- EACEA continues to manage the projects selected during the 2014-2020 programming period and the 2007-2013 programming period.EACEA also manages the Eurydice network (providing analysis and comparable data on education systems and policies in Europe) and the Youth Wiki (Europe’s online encyclopaedia of national youth policies).
What we do
- draw up conditions and guidelines for funding opportunities
- evaluate applications
- select projects and sign project agreements
- keep close contact with beneficiaries and monitor projects
- provide information and support to applicants and beneficiaries
- provide policy support to the European Commission