The #EUinMyRegion Media Trips is a study programme open for local and regional journalists from the European Union. The journalists completing the programme will have a better understanding of EU policies and in particular of Cohesion Policy and connect with fellow journalists from other EU countries and regions.
The programme will include
- an online training (2 hours) two days before the study trip.
- a study trip to Brussels lasting two days and including:
- sessions about EU institutions,
- structure and procedures;
- EU Cohesion Policy;
- how the EU handles fraud and mismanagement with funds;
- meetings with European Commission country experts;
- data tools for journalists and project visits.
Study trips in Spring 2024.
- Journalists from all the EU Member States.
- Around 40 journalists are expected to join each study trip.
The European Commission will cover travel and accommodation costs for the journalists participating in the programme.
Deadline: 8 January 2024
More information: EURODESK