Education.com is granting a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to worldwide students planning a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school for the Fall semester of 2022.
– must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe;
– must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall 2022;
– the degree programme must take place within Europe or online via distance learning from a European institute;
– must hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree;
– must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable);
– must be studying abroad in a country that you are not a citizen of or currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad).
How to apply
– fill in a short form
– submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
– selected finalists, will be asked to supply further documentation to further prove their eligibility.
16 May 2022 at 12:00 CEST.
I am happy to study abroad the country