The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) offers paid internships for recent university graduates who are at the beginning of their professional career. Internships for university graduates are intended to enable interns to supplement their knowledge with EU policies, activities and procedures as well as those of eu-LISA.
The Agency welcomes applications from candidates with a background relating to any of the activities of the Agency.
Interns will gain
– EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of eu-LISA;
– Practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in eu-LISA’s day-to-day business;
– The opportunity to put their academic theory into practice.
Who can apply
Any national of one of the EU Member States or Schengen Associated Countries with:
– at least three years (six semesters) of higher education course (university education or studies equivalent to university) or the relevant degree (minimum a Bachelor or its equivalent);
– at least C1 English knowledge, written and verbal;
– knowledge of Microsoft Office;
– knowledge of the information security and/or business continuity international policies/standards or the EU rules and regulations in this field.
15 August 2020