The European Commission call for proposals EACEA 33/2019 aims to support the establishment and development of transnational cooperation platforms of Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) to connect Centres operating in a given local context at European level.
The transnational cooperation platforms will bring together CoVEs that:
– Share a common interest in specific sectors or trades (e.g. aeronautics, e-mobility, healthcare, tourism, etc.), or
– Develop together innovative approaches to tackle societal, technological and economic challenges (e.g. climate change, digitalisation, artificial intelligence, sustainable development goals, integration of migrants, supporting learners with disabilities/special needs, upskilling people with low skills and/or low qualification levels, etc.)
Projects must provide evidence that they aim to:
– Establish strong and enduring relationships at both local and transnational levels, between the VET community and businesses, in which interactions are reciprocal and mutually beneficial, and
– Integrate activities, build reflexive relationships between the various activities and services, and
– Be firmly anchored into wider frameworks of regional development, innovation and/or smart specialisation strategies. These can be either existing strategies or being developed in the context of the project (describing how the project contributes to those strategies).
The partnership shall include at least eight full partners from a minimum of four Erasmus+ Programme countries (including at least two Member States of the European Union).
20 February 2020
Leave a Reply