The European External Action Service (EEAS) is offering a vacancy for a Contract Agent FG IV.
The European External Action Service (EEAS) supports the work of the High Representative in defining and implementing an effective and coherent EU foreign policy. The EEAS supports her tasks of conducting the EU’s Common Foreign and Security Policy and chairing the Foreign Affairs Council. It also supports the High Representative in her capacity as Vice President of the Commission with regard to her responsibilities within the Commission in the external relations field including the coordination of other aspects of the EU’s external action. The EEAS works in close cooperation with Member States, the Council and relevant services of the European Commission.
The position of a Contract Agent FG IV responsible for the management of specific files and aspects of the EEAS’s relationship with the European Parliament. His/her main task will be, under the supervision of the Head of Division, to provide professional support and political advice on parliamentary and inter-institutional affairs.
- EP Plenary meetings including briefings coordination
- EP Sub-Committee on Security and Defence (SEDE)
- Follow-up of EP Delegations to Third Countries
- Follow-up of other EP Committees (covering the external dimension of internal policies)
- Relations with MD CSDPCR and EUMS in EEAS
- Inter-Parliamentary Conference (IPC) on CFSP/CSDP
- Visits of Heads of CSDP Missions and Operations
- Joint Coordination Meetings (JCM)
12 December 2019