The European Commission is looking for Danish, German, Finnish and Swedish translators. Recruited staff will work at the respective language departments of the European Commission’s Directorate-General of Translation (DGT) in Brussels or Luxembourg.
- As a translator, you will be required to translate documents from English into the language of your chosen selection procedure.
- If you are an EU citizen with a knowledge of at least two EU languages: perfect knowledge of Language 1 (language of the selection procedure) and thorough knowledge of English (Language 2) then you are the one EPSO is looking for.
- Knowledge of any other EU language may be taken into consideration at the recruitment stage.
- It is necessary to have a level of education corresponding to at least 3 years’ completed university studies attested by a diploma.
- No professional experience is necessary.