Masaryk University is an academically diverse and research-intensive university with a strong commitment to high-quality research and education. The university offers an inspiring research and teaching environment to its 35,000 students and 5,500 employees.
- 3-year initial contract, with possible extension and tenure-track.
- Possibility of subsidized university housing and relocation support.
- Friendly international working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth (e.g., university seminar series, internships, exchanges, participation in research projects).
- Motivated team of researchers and students.
- An interesting job in a dynamically growing university environment.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Employee benefits (8 weeks of paid vacation per year, contribution to pension savings, language courses, university cinema, exclusive mobile tariff, sport activities, vaccination).
- Successful academic publishing, participation in ongoing research projects and acquisition of external research grants (Czech Science Foundation, Marie Skłodowska Curie individual fellowship, MU internal grants, etc.).
- Teaching bachelor’s and master’s courses in corporate finance or financial markets.
- Supervision of bachelor’s and master’s theses.
- Ph.D. in Finance (or related areas) or graduation expected by the end of 2021.
- A demonstrated ability to write high-quality publications in Finance and publish in high-impact academic journals.
- Teaching experience and knowledge of e-learning.
Economics › Financial science
1st December 2021