The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. They now have five faculties with more than 27,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 3,800 employees. Several international studies document that they conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Engineering , Electrical engineering
They are seeking an innovative and visionary Assistant Professor for the section SDU Electrical Engineering in Sønderborg.
Candidates are thus required to have a proven research record in at least one of the following fields:
- Motors design and control
- Power electronic control
- Failure and reliability analysis of motor and drives
- Thermal management
- Simulation of Power Electronic Systems
- Knowledge of Comsol, Ansys, Plecs, Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence
- Passive and Active Component devices
1 December de 2019
Leave a Reply