University of Central Asia’s Computer Science programme provides a well-rounded undergraduate programme. Mathematics is considered the backbone of our Computer Science programme and is taught in multiple courses. Next, theoretical knowledge is provided and associated with applied programming skills in most courses of our undergraduate programme.
The University of Central Asia seeks to fill a Full-time Faculty position in the Computer Science programme at UCA’s campus in Naryn, Kyrgyz Republic. In this role as faculty member, you will be teaching the assigned courses and whenever needed you will be contributing to the development and implementation of Computer Science curriculum at the Bachelor Level that has been designed in partnership with the University of Toronto and individual course developers.
- Great terms & conditions
- Pension schemes
- Family-friendly initiatives
- Career development opportunities
- Support for health & mental wellbeing
- Generous holiday entitlement (made up of 21 days annual leave)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering with a proven track record of research in Computer Science and research supervision experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a proven track record of teaching and research in Computer Science and having practical and research experience in different fields of computer science.
- Fluency in English is required.
University of Central Asia
Kyrgyzstan › Naryn
15th May 2022