The European Medicines Agency organises traineeships for university graduates in its headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The programme aims to give trainees an understanding of the Agency and its role within the activities of the European Union. It also enables them to acquire practical knowledge in one of the EMA’s Units and to obtain professional experience in the course of their work.
The training period lasts for ten months.
There is one annual traineeship intake starting on 1 October each year and ending on 31 July.
Interns receive a monthly stipend of €1,361.17 for a full-time traineeship and a travel contribution upon joining and leaving the Agency.
Who is eligible:
- The programme is addressed to recent university graduates (up to 12 months after graduation) or university students on an Erasmus + or a similar programme.
- In line with the placement where traineeship is to be performed, trainees may be required to hold a specific degree.
- A good command of English (at least level C1) and one or more other official EU languages (at least level b2) is required.
- Trainees are selected from nationals of the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
How to apply:
- Search the current traineeship vacancies here, select the traineeship of intertest and sumbit an online application through the Careers portal.
Deadline: 31 May 2021, 23:59 CET.
Further details, read the rules carefully here.