Educations.com is offering a scholarship of up to $5,000 to worldwide students who will be studying a bachelor’s degree abroad at a college or university in the USA.
- Must have applied (or will apply) to a college or university in the USA.
- Must have applied (or will apply) for a bachelor’s-level degree starting in the Fall 2023 semester.
- The degree program must be studied either on campus or online via distance learning from an institute based in the USA.
- Must hold a valid transcript from the high school.
- Must meet the language requirements for the programme.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- Must not be a US citizen and can’t currently reside in the USA unless currently studying abroad.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in English.
- Fill out a short form
- Submit an elevator pitch
- Submit a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: Why did you choose the USA as a study abroad destination, and how will it help you to shape your future?
- Selected finalists, will be asked to supply further documentation to further prove their eligibility.
30 June 2023, 12:00 CEST.
For further information: Eurodesk