The Research Assistant will develop machine-learning-based multi-objective optimization strategies to address the issue of energy consumption yet maintaining the performance, quality of services and high availability of data. He/She will develop federated machine learning algorithms for Internet-of-Things applications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related disciplines
Scholarly publications and research experience is a plus.
- Excellent mathematical background
- Knowledge in modeling, machine learning, optimization and distributed systems middle-ware
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent programming skills
- Motivated and can work independently as well as within a team in an interdisciplinary environment.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY
United Arab Emirates › Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
20 June 2021
Leave a Reply