As project leader, you will work in multiple, multidisciplinary teams of approximately 5 colleagues per team. As a passionate project leader, you will understand the needs of our customer. You will help to formulate the project plan with our business developer and you excel in realising innovative solutions together with your colleagues of the Agro Food Robotics (AFR) team.
You are the first point of contact for our client during the project and you will keep an eye on the progress, budget and client satisfaction;
As team member you will also participate in projects as researcher when you do not have the role as project leader.
Working in our team offers you a great opportunity to get fully involved in the world of applied research for the Agro Food Robotics domain. You will be involved in the whole duration of each project, from the first contact with the customer to the delivery of the end result. You will get the opportunity to learn many new things and to give a personal contribution to innovative projects. We expect you to be leading your project teams in multiple projects at the same time. As a valued team member, you are flexible and keen to find solutions.
Wageningen University & Research offers excellent terms of employment. A few highlights from our Collective Labour Agreement include:
- working hours that can be discussed and arranged so that they allow for the best possible work-life balance;
- the option to accrue additional compensation hours by working more, up to 40 hours per week;
- sabbatical leave, study leave, and partially paid parental leave;
- there is a strong focus on vitality and you can make use of the sports facilities available on campus for a small fee;
- a fixed December bonus of 4%;
- excellent pension scheme.
The ideal candidate has:
- an MSc degree in the field of computer vision, electronics, non-destructive sensing, physics, or robotics; a PhD in one of these fields is an advantage;
- a training as project leader (IPMA C, PRINCE2 or equivalent);
- experience in leading ICT-related projects;
- experience in performing hands-on innovative computer vision, sensing or robotics projects;
- good language skills in English and preferably Dutch.
Wageningen University & Research
Netherlands › Wageningen
30th May 2022