They are looking for a project manager / coordinator with good social and quantitative skills and knowledge of Finnish to work from August 2021 to May 2022 (with a possibility for an extension) on the research project “Teachers at Work: Preventing Social Exclusion of Immigrants”. The position is part time and the job title (manager vs coordinator) and compensation depends on candidate’s qualifications and experience. The position may be augmented with other projects for candidates looking for full-time employment.
- Oversee and coordinate field research activities
- Clean and manage datasets
- Conduct statistical analyses of data using Stata or R
- Prepare literature reviews, background research, and project reports for participating schools.
- Strong academic record in Economics, Public Policy, or related field requiring substantial quantitative coursework
- Strong interest in public policy, education economics research and randomized control trials
- Strong Finnish and English oral and written communication skills
- Command of Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in programming in Stata or R
Finland › Espoo
31 May 2021
Leave a Reply