A fixed-term 100% position is available at the University of Agder, Faculty of Engineering and Science as a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Information and Communication Technology for a period of two years. The position is currently located at campus Grimstad. The starting date is as soon as possible or to be negotiated with the Faculty.
The aim of the postdoctoral research fellowship is to advance the state-of-the-art in machine learning & cybersecurity. The work can either focus on fundamental issues such as novel adversarial machine learning algorithms, or on applications such as healthcare, energy, and others depending on the successful candidate’s interests and experience. Preference will be given to candidate with experience in innovation & entrepreneurship.
Research topics for the post doctoral research fellow include, but are not limited to the following:
- Machine learning
- Security and privacy in machine learning (adversarial machine learning)
- Machine learning in security
- Machine learning in privacy
The successful applicant should hold a PhD in a related field (e.g. machine learning, security, privacy ). PhD students are also welcome to apply if their defense is scheduled for the next few months.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in the following areas:
- Machine learning and big data analytics platforms
- Information Security
- Information Privacy
Furthermore, the applicant must have:
- Relevant academic credentials
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- Communication and teamwork skills
- professional development in a large, exciting and socially influential organisation
- a positive, inclusive and diverse working environment
- modern facilities and a comprehensive set of welfare offers
- membership of the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
15 October 2020
Leave a Reply