The City University of Hong Kong is actively seeking Ph.D. students starting from Fall 2021 to work on research related to construction robotics, digital twin, construction safety management, IT application for construction, smart and sustainable city. Funding will be available through fellowships or research assistantships.
- Proficiency in Java, Python, or C++
- A BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Computer Science or closely related fields.
- Have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong self-motivation
- A demonstrated ability to publish in high-quality international journals is preferred.
- Applicants from an institution where the language of teaching is not English should satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements: 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) OR an overall band score of 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
HK$17500-25800 per month (around EUR 2000 – 3000 per month). Room & board expenses will be covered for research-related travels (conferences, data collections)
27 November 2020