1. Beyond 5G/6G wireless communications including signal processing, massive MIMO, Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access, Index Modulation, etc.
2. UAV, Drone, AGV, Robot Operating System, etc.
3. AI, Deep learning-based data and image processing, signal processing, etc.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0
- – Formal English score (mandatory) IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
The scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and a monthly stipend.
01 November 2020