In response to the restrictions on travel and physical gatherings due to Covid-19, Mobility First! is offering virtual collaboration grants to artists and arts managers from Asia and Europe to jointly create new works or texts.
The aim is to create opportunities for international cultural exchange and professional connections at a time of very limited face-to-face encounters.
Areas of activitites
- The role and value of artists/arts in a time of crisis
- The arts in crisis
- International cultural collaborations in the new normal:
- Art and well-being
Tipos de colaboración
Types of collaborations
Artists and arts managers will be supported through the following types of virtual or hybrid (virtual + on-site) collaborations:
- Artmaking (e.g. digital art, performances, literature/storytelling, etc.)
- Practice-led research
- Mentorship programmes
- Online workshops or trainings (for applications from arts organisations)
- Virtual or hybrid conferences or forums (for applications from arts organisations)
- Artists’ or writers’ residencies (for applications from arts organisations)
- Individual: artists and arts managers, citizens of any ASEM partner country, forming a team of 2 or 3 collaborators;
- Organisations: arts organisations based and operating in any ASEM partner country, applying on behalf of 3 to 6 collaborators.
Each selected participant will be awarded a grant of SGD 500 (~310 EUR). The total grant amount depends on the number of participants in the collaboration.
28 February 2021