Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) has launched a call for 105 scholarships and 45 tutorship covering 50% of the tuition fee for Master Courses 2023/2024 in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Art held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, Como and Bilbao.
- The contest is open to all candidates in possession of a bachelor degree or, equivalent qualification, or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project.
- Students who are already enrolled in a 1st Level Master course are not allowed to be enrolled in a Master course or in other academic and Afam courses at the same time.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course at minimum level B2.
- IED, Accademia Galli and Kunstal employees and consultants are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
How to apply
Scholarships will be assigned, taking into consideration the designated course. Each participant can apply for only one course and one location.
14 June 2023