World Nomads is inviting aspiring content creators, of any nationality, to a 3-4 day Content Creation Trip where they will create content on assignment to meet a supplied brief.
The trip must be within a 4-hour flight of the winner’s home city. Destinations and content to be shot on the trip will be workshopped and agreed upon in consultation with the mentors and World Nomads.
You need to be 18 or over at the time of the application deadline (October 16, 2022).
How to apply
- Share an image, video, blog, or vlog post showing your creativity and passion for travel
- Fill in the form, link to your content (publicly accessible), and tell why you should win (150 words or less)
- You can only submit one application
- Entries may be submitted by a team of 2 people maximum (please note that prizes will remain the same if awarded to an individual or team entry and both winners must be available to complete the Content Creation Trip).
- Submission must be in English or include English subtitles.
- The 4 scholarship winners will each receive prizes valued at $6,335 USD:
- $2,500 USD travel budget;
- Professional Mentoring from Nomadasaurus;
- Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless Vlog camera & lens kit;
- RØDE Audio ‘Ultimate Content Creator Pack’;
- Bright Trip digital travel courses;
- Travel insurance.
Each winner will need to use their travel budget to book a 3–4-day trip, where they will create content on assignment.
The Content Creation Trips should take place between 7 December 2022 and 28 February 2023.
Deadline: 16 October 2022, 11:59 PM EDT.
Find out more here.
Leave a Reply