PhD positions are available with the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering at City University of Hong Kong
Located in the heart of Hong Kong, CityU has a well-earned reputation as an innovative hub for research and professional education and for addressing global issues and empowering positive change.
- A BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Computer Science or closely related fields.
- Have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A demonstrated ability to publish in high-quality international journals is preferred.
- Applicants from an institution where the language of teaching is not English should satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements: 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) OR an overall band score of 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- The expected starting date is September 2020.
1 December 2019