During the first week of October, thousands of young people from the EU will take over the Parliament in Strasbourg for the European Youth Event (EYE), to discuss and share ideas on how to shape the future of Europe.
They will have the opportunity to participate in panel debates, workshops, sports activities, stands and artistic performances as well as exchange ideas with experts, activists, influencers and decision-makers.
Participate in a virtual experience
However, you don’t have to be in Strasbourg to take part: EYE2021 also features tons of online activities.
Connect to the online platform via any device or by downloading the dedicated app. Take part in real time and exchange ideas or catch up later.
To get the most from the experience, register on the platform, allowing you to:
- Network with other participants, speakers, organisations: send messages to other participants and share your views with the speakers/organisation
- Discover youth organisations and learn more about their work
- Book the activities you are interested in
- Ask questions, share comments, answer polls and chat with other participants live
- Take part in online competitions and win prizes
Online activities start 4 October. You can follow it on social media with the hashtag #EYE2021.
The future is yours and ours
EYE2021 participants will explore the ideas in workshops and then vote on them. The results will go into a report, which will be presented to members of the Conference and fed into the political debate.