The scholarship is addressed to students with disabilities who are currently enrolled in a high education programme in the area of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, User Experience, or related fields enrolled at a EU university for the academic year 2019-2020. This includes Bachelors, Masters and PhD students.
The EDF – Oracle e-Accessibility Scholarship consists €6,500 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Scholarship will be awarded primarily based on a project or thesis in which the needs of persons with disabilities in terms of accessibility to ICT (e-Accessibility) are taken into consideration, and/or an innovative solution to enhance their access is proposed.
– be a student with a disability in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, User Experience, or related field,
– be citizens of the European Union (EU), resident within the EU at the time of the deadline for submitting applications,
– be enrolled at a university in the EU for the 2019-2020 academic year, including online universities based in the EU,
– a strong academic record,
– have a disability, (see FAQs for definition of disability),
– have not benefited from the scholarship in the past.
6 de marzo de 2020