European Solidarity Corps – Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas
This action provides grants for activities carried out by volunteering teams of minimum 40 participants with a specific focus on thematic priorities defined each year at EU level. In 2020 the available budget is EUR 1 100 000.
The programme is open for organisations from Participating and Partner Countries and young people between 18 and 30.
Priorities in 2020 for Volunteering Teams in High Priority Areas
- Response to environmental and climate challenges (excluding immediate disaster response)
- Projects building inclusive societies through bridging the intergenerational and social divide or addressing challenges linked to geographical remoteness
- Projects aimed at improving mental health and well-being.
European Solidarity Corps – Quality Label
The Quality Label is an organisation’s entry ticket for the European Solidarity Corps. It aims to ensure the general quality framework for most activities that may be carried out with the support of the programme.
Following organisations can apply for the Quality Label at centralised level:
- International organisations; Europe-wide networks or platforms of organisations
- National public authorities and services (e.g. government ministries, national civic services etc.)
- Any private or public entity/body providing volunteering, traineeship or job opportunities with the support of other EU programmes than the European Solidarity Corps.
The award of a Quality Label does not provide automatic access to funding.
17 September 2020 17:00:00 Brussels time