This is an EU grant for the organisation of international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and third countries not associated to the Programme.
They aim to support the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organisations and young people.
Projects should aim at:
- raising the capacity of organisations working with young people outside formal learning;
- promote non-formal learning activities in third countries not associated to the Programme, especially targeting young people with fewer opportunities, with a view to improving the level of competences while ensuring the active participation of young people in society;
- support the development of youth work in third countries not associated to the Programme, improving its quality and recognition;
- foster the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility in third countries not associated to the Programme;
- contribute to the implementation of the EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027) including the 11 European Youth goals;
- foster cooperation across different regions of the world through joint initiatives;
- enhance synergies and complementarities with formal education systems and/or the labour market;
Proposals should focus on one or more of the following thematic areas:
- political participation and dialogue with decision-makers;
- inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- democracy, rule of law and values;
- empowerment / engagement / employability of young people ;
- peace and post-conflict reconciliation;
- environment and climate;
- anti-discrimination and gender equality;
- digital and entrepreneurial skills.
Capacity Building projects should:
- contribute to encouraging policy dialogue, cooperation, networking and exchanges of practices;
- promote strategic cooperation between youth organisations on the one hand and public authorities, particularly in eligible third countries not associated to the Programme;
- promote the cooperation between youth organisations and organisations active in the education and training fields as well as with organisations from the labour market;
- raise the capacities of youth councils, youth platforms and local, regional and national authorities dealing with youth, in particular in eligible third countries not associated to the Programme;
- enhance the management, governance, innovation capacity, leadership and internationalisation of youth organisations, particularly in eligible third countries not associated to the Programme;
- support the development of information and awareness campaigns, as well as the development of information, communication and media tools;
- help developing youth work methods, tools and materials;
- create new forms of delivering youth work and providing training and support; facilitate non-formal learning mobility.
Duration of the project
Capacity-building Projects can last one, two or three years.
7th April 2022