The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is an autonomous body of the European Union, established to contribute to and strengthen the promotion of gender equality, including gender mainstreaming in all EU policies and the resulting national policies, and the fight against discrimination based on sex, as well as to raise EU citizens’ awareness of gender equality.
It offers traineeship opportunities in its different Units, based at the Institute’s premises in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Provide on the job training experience in key areas of the Institute’s work;
- Extend and apply knowledge acquired in the course of studies or working life;
- Provide practical working knowledge of EU agencies and institutions;
- Enable trainees to acquire work experience in an EU agency context.
Who can apply
- graduates in areas such as business administration, finance, law, human resources management, knowledge management & communicationsor or similar.
- nationals of an EU Member State (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden) or
- an EFTA country (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland)
- or an IPA qualifying country (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey)
- proficiency in English (the working language of the Institute) is required.
- traineeships last up to six months;
- trainees receive a monthly grant equivalent to €1,046.72 and a travel allowance.
How to apply
- candidates need to submit their application electronically using EIGE’s application form
- applications are to be sent to email@example.com
- should a candidate be selected to start a traineeship, in order for the application to be considered complete, she/he must provide copies of all the supporting documents – e.g. proof of nationality, diplomas, academic qualifications, employment certificates as applicable, insurance policy for sickness and accident during the period of the traineeship, medical certificate indicating work fitness, etc.
14 November 2022
Leave a Reply