The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is an autonomous body of the European Union, established to contribute to and strengthen the promotion of gender equality, including gender mainstreaming in all EU policies and the resulting national policies, and the fight against discrimination based on sex, as well as to raise EU citizens’ awareness of gender equality.
It offers traineeship opportunities in its different Units, based at the Institute’s premises in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Provide on the job training experience in key areas of the Institute’s work;
- Extend and apply knowledge acquired in the course of studies or working life;
- Provide practical working knowledge of EU agencies and institutions;
- Enable trainees to acquire work experience in an EU agency context.
Who can apply
- graduates in areas such as business administration, finance, law, human resources management or similar
- nationals of an EU member state (some positions are also open to applicants from EU pre-accession and EFTA countries, this is specified in the vacancy notice)
- proficiency in English (the working language of the Institute) is required.