Launched by CEDEFOP, the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training, the competition aims to promote best practice and excellence in vocational education and training (VET) across the EU and beyond.
The award offers the chance to young learners as well as adults in continuing education to show their talent while promoting the benefits of VET.
Who can apply
VET learners, Initial VET students and lifelong learners, should form a team of up to four members (+ a teacher/tutor) and produce an original photo story consisting of four to five photos, and a narrative of up to 100 words. The photos should tell a stories related to initiatives or projects within learners’ vocational courses which include digital or green skills.
- a project learners have developed using green or digital skills;
- an initiative to save energy or resources, ‘greening’ the work or learning environment;
- an initiative, using digital technologies to enrich the learning process;
- a distance learning group project (where each team member contributes in the project remotely);
- a mobility experience abroad as part of their VET training;
- learners show how VET has influenced their life.
Covid-19 potential impact
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, please note that, in case the events are cancelled or conducted virtually, winners can participate virtually but the actual prizes (travelling to Berlin for the European vocational skills week and to Thessaloniki for the International Film Festival) will be postponed to 2021. The same applies to the Interrail tickets if the situation does not allow for travelling across borders.
How to apply
Entries should be sent via this link.
30 June 2020
Find out more