The French Ministry of National Education, Youth and Sports is inviting young Europeans between 18-30 years to share their projects on concrete and sustainable solutions to environmental issues and challenges relating to sustainable development.
• Do you have an innovative project of European interest that responds in a concrete way to environmental challenges and need support and visibility to get it off the ground ?
• Are you ready to work in a team?
Then join this call for “Young and eco-committed” projects.
To be eligible you need to:
– Be between the ages of 18 and 30 included (as of October 15th, 2021);
– Be European or reside in the European Union.
To participate you need:
– Apply as a group of 2 to 5 persons;
– Submit your idea by creating a project page (in French or English);
– Develop your solution with the mentors;
– Complete your project by 30 November 2021.
Projects must be either digital, technical, technological, organisational, or mobilisation tools.
They must be inclusive, fair and sustainable for the environment and society: they must meet identified collective needs, and demonstrate a community approach and the conservation of the environment.
15 finalists will have the chance to present their solution on the “Village of innovative solutions for sustainable development and ecological transition” in Strasbourg, France, during the European Youth Conference on 24-26 January 2022 organised by the French EU Presidency.
They will also be invited to participate in Conference workshops. The candidates will present their projects to a jury and the best projects will be awarded at the Conference.
The four best projects, as well as the “public’s favourite” project receiving the PFUE prize will receive a prize and have the possibility to receive assistance to develop their project in France.