The European Parliament is inviting young people resident in one of the EU countries to join the “Being #youngintheEU” competition and have the chance to win a trip to Strasbourg and take part in EYE2023.
Who can take part
- Young people between 18 and 30 years old at the time of EYE2023 (9-10 June 2023)
- Residents in one of the 27 EU countries.
- Able to travel and stay in Strasbourg for three nights during EYE2023, with travel and accommodation offered by the European Parliament.
How to take part
- Entrants will have to film a reel (vertically filmed, no pictures) of max 10 seconds showing what being #youngintheEU means to them. This could be anything from enjoying a particular moment in their day, visiting their favourite spot in their hometown or simply spending time doing the things they love. Reels should be creative, funny and authentic!
- Post the reel in their Instagram profile (which must be public) with a short description, using the hashtag #youngintheEU and tagging @ep_eye in their caption.
The EYE social media team will select the three winners taking into account the number of views, interaction and creativity of the video.
They will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram and invited to EYE2023 on 9-10 June 2023. Travel and three nights of accommodation will be arranged and covered by the European Parliament.
Other reels will be selected and may be used to create a longer video trailer displaying what being #youngintheEU looks like.
11 December at midnight CET.
Read more here.
Leave a Reply