Through four highly experiential events, students from all over the EU will come together to debate and share their vision for a digitalised European society.
All students and young people aged 18-25 from EU countries can apply to participate in the events.
- Rome, Italy (20-22 October 2021). Hackathon. Topic: Youth online civic participation
- Szeged, Hungary (20-23 March 2022). Oxford-style debate & idea challenge. Topic: Cybersecurity
- Bialystok, Poland (4-6 May 2022). Oxford-style debate & citizens’ assembly. Topic: Artificial intelligence & the EU approach
- Leuven, Belgium (26-28 October 2022). Idea challenge. Topic: How to make more youth-friendly EU consultation tools? (Applications are still open to students resident in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden).
- Hackathon. A creative problem-solving exercise. Come together with other participants to propose concrete solutions on how to encourage your peers and 1st-time voters to engage in the EU democratic life.
- Oxford-style debate. Prepare for a competitive debate format.
- Citizens’ assembly. Work in small groups to discuss and explore the human and ethical implications of Artificial Intelligence. Learn how to develop inclusive recommendations in a multicultural context.
- Idea challenge. An engaging way to collect fresh ideas. Focus on your creative inputs to prepare awareness campaigns or policy proposals on EU consultation tools. Find the perfect way to engage your peers and present it to decision-makers.
Students and young people 18-25 aged from EU countries.
Travel, accommodation for 2 nights, and some meals are covered.
How to apply
Applicants need to fill in the application form (upload their CV and 1’30/2 motivational video).
1 October 2022
Read more here.
Leave a Reply