The scholarship is addressed to students with disabilities who are studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university anywhere in Europe or Israel.
The scholarship aims to help dismantle barriers that prevent students with disabilities from entering computing, encourage them to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders in creating technology.
Eligible applicants must:
- be currently enrolled at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2021-2022 academic year;
- intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full time or part time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programme (or equivalent) at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2022/2023 academic year;
- be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical ﬁeld at a university in Europe or Israel with a disability;
- maintain a strong academic record;
- exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology;
- persons who are residents of embargoed countries, ordinarily residents in embargoed countries, or otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
You can access the application platform here.
The 10 best candidates will each receive a 7,000 EUR scholarship to be spent on tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the applicants’ classes at their primary university.
31 December 2021