In accordance with the Competitive Hiring Process Code of Charles University, the Dean of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University announces opening of academic positions with submission deadline 10.06.2021
Associate professor position at the Department of Mathematical Analysis in the field of mathematical analysis. The candidate will do scientific and pedagogical work in the field of mathematical analysis with emphasis to general topology and continuum theory.
- Habilitation in a relevant area or a comparable foreign academic position
- Research and teaching experience in a relevant field, positive attitude towards pedagogical work
- Ability to integrate research and teaching activities as well as supervising student theses including advising doctoral students
- Publication record in impact journals and/or conference proceedings and publication media recognized by the community in the relevant area.
- Experience from foreign academic or research institutions, international collaboration. The ability to teach in Czech and English language.
Czech Republic › Prague
10 June 2021