The University of Rijeka, Faculty of Health Studies, Croatia, invites applications for the following vacancy:
One teacher in teaching and research position of assistant professor, in the scientific area of biomedicine and health care, scientific field of clinical medical sciences, a scientific branch of paediatrics at the Department of Clinical Medical Sciences I, Faculty of Health Studies, University of Rijeka – a part-time job – 3 hours per week, temporary
Applicants for teaching and research positions should submit:
- the application form,
- copy of personal documentation (degree certificates, Citizenship Certificate),
- the decision of the Main Board on the election to the scientific position (applicants who possess the decision),
- list of publications, excerpts, indexation and citation certificates of papers (WoSCC, Scopus), and indexation certificate of CC papers
- work capacity medical certificate issued by a licensed occupational medicine physician (for the first election),
- certificate of conducted institutional research of the quality of teaching – evaluation of student surveys (for the election into the higher scientific-educational title),
- applicants who are not Croatian native speakers should submit evidence of the knowledge of Croatian language – level B2 – according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
- applicants who have gained required educational qualifications outside Croatia should submit the competent Croatian authority’s decision on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications.
- Application, CV, and list of publications should also be submitted in electronic form on a CD-disc.
Croatia › Rijeka
25 February 2021