The Vancouver Prostate Centre (VPC) has an exceptional opportunity available for a temporary, fulltime Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Zoubeidi Lab to join our research team.
The VPC has a large number of multi-disciplinary research programs in basic, clinic, and translational cancer research. It is a National Centre of Excellence and a designated Centre of Excellence for Commercialization and Research. It is affiliated with the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.
- PhD in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in genetic and epigenetic profiling techniques is required.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computation experience is considered an asset, but is not required for this position.
The University of British Columbia (UBC)
Canada › Vancouver
28 February 2021